Getting started with Wordalist is easy. Just follow the steps below and you’re on your way!
- Register for a free account.
- Go to your profile page and edit your information. The more information you add the easier it is for us to find and recommend exercises for you.
- Find exercises using the search function, or start practising the exercises we recommend for you.
- Create your own exercises, it doesn’t matter if you’re still in school or just need a vaction glossary. It’s easy to create a new exercise and you learn while doing it!
- Invite your friends and challenge them! Have fun and learn at the same time.
- Find new friends who can help you learn more. It’s a great way to learn those informal phrases you can’t learn from a book. You can find new friends using the friend finder!